As a cloud application development company Pulse has a mature process to design, build, deploy and maintain Cloud applications. Every client has unique requirements when it comes to a cloud app, we work closely with companies who plan on moving away from the client server model or legacy platforms and convert their business process to a Cloud app. We create effective Cloud applications and take them to the market in a way that is both timely and cost efficient.
Cloud or SAAS – these two platforms both stand for Software as a Service, or sometimes called “on-demand software”. It is a web-based alternative to the normal software based applications. As more and more organizations opt for outsourcing automatic business processes that are critical for their operations, service providers and ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) are attracted to using Cloud technology for their clients. During this year, there has been a substantial growth in companies switching over to the Cloud technology, as can be seen in this report from Gartner.
At Garima, we partner with small, medium, and large enterprise to design the best cloud-based applications. From selection to implementation and execution, we help you push forward on your cloud journey.
Cloud advisory and Consulting services: We help businesses develop and host applications on various cloud platforms such as Oracle, Amazon EC2, Azure, and more by leveraging our proven cloud expertise and methodologies.
Cloud Application Development Services: We study your business goals and visions, and formulate the best cloud strategy using the SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS cloud architecture ensuring scalability, security, and reliability of your application.
Cloud Management Services: We do not just develop your cloud application, but also constantly monitor your ecosystem to ensure that your application meets your expected performance and reliable responsiveness, every time.
Cloud has become an imperative medium for storing and accessing data for most businesses. Low-cost, secure and reliable, Cloud service is being prominently offered as Microsoft Azure Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, Intel Cloud, Dell Cloud, SAP Cloud and HP Cloud. What is the extent of Cloud support you require for your business ? Private, Public or Hybrid ? There are numerous options which are either free or paid and the choice is up to you and your business needs.
- Software as a Service(SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS)
- Platform as a Service(PaaS)
Cloud /SAAS Service.
- The Cloud platform, with its online delivery features, has done away with the need for manual installations, saving time and hardware costs.
- Access your systems from practically anywhere in the world and on any smart device.
- The cloud system Pulse uses, easily lends itself to future upgrades for your products.
- The multi-tenant feature of Cloud is very efficient since all sites can share the same software and updates on the Cloud, which are accessible by customers instantly. This translates into optimum use of server resource use and less maintenance costs.
- Cloud models show double the ROIs than client-side installed solutions.
- Since the storage is cloud-based, more functionality can be added in to reflect the changes in the growth of the company, as it becomes needed.
- Cloud can give the added advantage to ISVs and service providers by allowing clients to choose any location to work from.
- Pulse can implement client customizable features that will bring greater success to your business and permit a seamless operation. These features include designing, having custom colors, logos, etc., and in content management , the integration of Cloud technologies.